Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Gener-A-SHEE-UN


Click on the title of this blog or this link.  It will take you to a music video by what is arguably the oldest rock band in history!!!

The lead singer is 90 some-odd and the backup singers' ages added up would take you back to Noah. What a hoot! The group averages 76 years old. One of the guys is over 100, works three days a week as a plumber and beat up 3 muggers last week who tried to take his money.

I just added them to my "Friends" list on my myspace page. These guys are going to release an album in May. I just love this. I was depressed over my 53rd birthday this week. Now I don't feel so bad. I think I'll plug in my acoustic electric this week, go out on the back porch and sing some Creedence Clearwater Revival for the neighbors.

Talkin' 'bout my GeenerAshun.......

Just one man's opinion.....

No comments: