Search This Blog

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Generations Pickin' Together

This is a snippet of our Tyler Youth Sabbath School Song Service showcasing our new young band members alongside a couple or three old geezers. My job is to train 'em up. When they get good, the Praise Team swipes 'em and I have to find new youngsters to train up to play in the band. It's nice work if you can get it even if you don't draw a paycheck for it.



You can find another bit at this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYXvPZbOUZA

In this one, I lead the kids astray - starting out with the wrong version of Away in the Manger. The kids are very patient with their doddering old song leader, waiting for me to catch the mistake. I just love these kids.

Makes me happy to see the kids learning their craft.

Tom

No comments: