Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Why Do Americans Think We're the Best Country In The World?

One last comment as the Fourth of July winds down. I saw a list of questions on Facebook today that were supposedly asked by people "of the world." I think it was written by a liberal Democrats and was supposed to show what arrogant stupid boors the rest of the world thinks we Americans are. One of the questions was:

"Are you Americans just surrounded by food?"
Well, that was easy. I was in my kitchen putting away my groceries at the time.

 "You bet!" I shouted at the stupid computer.

Then these mysterious foreign people asked:

"Why do you Americans think your country is better than other countries?"

That one was easy too.

"Because we're just surrounded by food!"

Well, DUH!

Even our poor people are fat!
You pretty much have to be rich to be skinny in America!  I think that's just GREAT!

© 2017 by Tom King


No comments: