Cats are socialists. Dogs are libertarians.
- - A dog will die to protect you. The cat will hide till it's all over.
- - Your dog is glad you're home. The cat wonders why it took you so long to get there and why his supper bowl is still empty.
- - Your dog will bring you your slippers. The cat will pee in them if you still haven't filled his supper bowl.
- - Your dog will fetch the ball. The cat plays with the ball till it rolls under something and then will sit and wait for you to fetch it.
- - Your dog wants you to feel good about yourself. Your cat wants you to make him feel good about himself.
- - Dogs have family. Cats have staff.
© 2017 by Tom King